Friends of Broadmeadow
We are a registered charity that supports the work of the school. It comprises of staff, governors and parents. We raise money in many ways to ensure that the children have exciting facilities and activities to help them to learn.
Free Money for Friends
If you already shop online with retailers such as Amazon, Argos, Boots, Currys, iTunes, Play.com, Expedia or eBay then we need you to sign up for free to raise money while you shop!
How does it work?
- Log onto www.easyfundraising.org.uk and register yourself
- Add ‘Friends of Broadmeadow’ as your chosen cause
- Use the links on the easyfundraising site to take you to the retailer, then a percentage of whatever you spend comes directly to us at no extra cost to yourself
- Make sure you click through from easyfundraising to the retailer each time you intend to buy something to ensure that we benefit.
Our chosen charities for 2016 – 17 are:
- Macmillan Cancer Care – Coffee morning held in October
- Action For Epilepsy – Purple Day held in March
- Pets As Therapy – Create a coin dog event in May
We are looking for funding to complete the refurbishment of our outdoor areas and to purchase a people carrier to take small groups of children on visits. If you are able to help us please do not hesitate to get in touch with the school.