All children, irrespective of background, disability, race and gender, will receive high-quality Teaching, Learning and Care within a happy and stimulating environment.
In partnership with parents, families and the local community, we will:
- Nurture, motivate and inspire children and colleagues to develop and extend interests, skills and knowledge
- Share experiences through inclusive learning
- Provide rich, challenging and exciting learning experiences through a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum
- Improve independence for learning and for life skills
- Recognise and promote the importance of play
- Enable all children to express needs, thoughts and feelings.
Together We Encourage and Motivate!